More From Pat Summitt
- "Competition got me off the farm and trained me to seek out challenges and to endure setbacks; and in combination with my faith, it sustains me now in my fight with Alzheimer’s disease."
- "When you grow up on a dairy farm, cows don’t take a day off. So you work every day and my dad always said, ‘No one can outwork you.’"
More In Morning
- "Some mornings, it’s just not worth chewing through the leather straps."― Emo Philips
- "I mean, I went to a church school when I was younger and imbibed a certain amount of religion then but it was really in university that I got interested in religion and politics at the same time. I don’t think as if it were one moment of conversion but my spiritual journey really began then."― Tony Blair
- "I can’t tell you enough about cinnamon. Cinnamon is an awesome spice to use and it goes great with something like apples in the morning or in a mixture of fruit or in your oatmeal or even in your cereal."― Emeril Lagasse