More From Pat Summitt
- "When you grow up on a dairy farm, cows don’t take a day off. So you work every day and my dad always said, ‘No one can outwork you.’"
- "Competition got me off the farm and trained me to seek out challenges and to endure setbacks; and in combination with my faith, it sustains me now in my fight with Alzheimer’s disease."
More In Morning
- "I’m always in bed by 11 or 12 and people laugh all the time – they want me to hang out until two in the morning, but n-n-no, I need my nine hours."― Christina Ricci
- "If I don’t fish in the morning, I fish in the evening."― Dion Sanders
- "Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."― Malcolm X