More From Pat Summitt
- "When you grow up on a dairy farm, cows don’t take a day off. So you work every day and my dad always said, ‘No one can outwork you.’"
- "Competition got me off the farm and trained me to seek out challenges and to endure setbacks; and in combination with my faith, it sustains me now in my fight with Alzheimer’s disease."
More In Morning
- "It is a matter of shame that in the morning the birds should be awake earlier than you."― Abu Bakr
- "No city should be too large for a man to walk out of in a morning."― Cyril Connolly
- "Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There’s a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning."― Bill Gates