More From Pat Riley
- "Public life is regarded as the crown of a career, and to young men it is the worthiest ambition. Politics is still the greatest and the most honorable adventure."
- "Being ready isn’t enough; you have to be prepared for a promotion or any other significant change."
- "When a great team loses through complacency, it will constantly search for new and more intricate explanations to explain away defeat."
More In Attitude
- "If a person can be said to have the wrong attitude, there is no need to pay attention to his arguments."― John McCarthy
- "We submit to the majority because we have to. But we are not compelled to call our attitude of subjection a posture of respect."― Ambrose Bierce
- "Fettucini alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults."― Mitch Hedberg