More From Park Geun-hye
- "I have no child to inherit my properties. You, the people, are my only family, and to make you happy is the reason I do politics."
- "We need fundamental change. In the past, national development led to people’s happiness but now the link between national growth and improvement in people’s lives has been severed."
- "I believe that it is an unchanging value of democracy that ends cannot justify the means in politics."
More In Trust
- "Here in the United States, our profession is much maligned, people simply don’t trust or like journalists anymore and that’s sad."― Christiane Amanpour
- "I focus on the writing and let the rest of the process take care of itself. I’ve learned to trust my own instincts and I’ve also learned to take risks."― Sue Grafton
- "Apart from a few simple principles, the sound and rhythm of English prose seem to me matters where both writers and readers should trust not so much to rules as to their ears."― F. L. Lucas