More From Paracelsus
- "Medicine is not only a science; it is also an art. It does not consist of compounding pills and plasters; it deals with the very processes of life, which must be understood before they may be guided."
- "Dreams must be heeded and accepted. For a great many of them come true."
- "Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule. Nevertheless one had better know the rules, for they sometimes guide in doubtful cases, though not often."
More In Dreams
- "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Both dreams and myths are important communications from ourselves to ourselves. If we do not understand the language in which they are written, we miss a great deal of what we know and tell ourselves in those hours when we are not busy manipulating the outside world."― Erich Fromm
- "Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong."― Leo Buscaglia