More From Paracelsus
- "The interpretation of dreams is a great art."
- "Dreams are not without meaning wherever thay may come from-from fantasy, from the elements, or from other inspiration."
- "Medicine is not only a science; it is also an art. It does not consist of compounding pills and plasters; it deals with the very processes of life, which must be understood before they may be guided."
More In Dreams
- "To all, to each, a fair good-night, and pleasing dreams, and slumbers light."― Walter Scott
- "I’ve worked with women who I’ve never wanted to tell anything about myself to, and I’ve worked with guys who have been pouring wells of emotion. So emotional availability is not a gender-specific thing."― Kristen Stewart
- "I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man."― Zhuangzi