More From Pam Brown
- "A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often – just to save it from drying out completely."
- "Kittens are wide-eyed, soft and sweet. With needles in their jaws and feet."
- "For every person who has ever lived there has come, at last, a spring he will never see. Glory then in the springs that are yours."
More In Dreams
- "Nature never breaks her own laws."― Leonardo da Vinci
- "Intellectual despair results in neither weakness nor dreams, but in violence. It is only a matter of knowing how to give vent to one’s rage; whether one only wants to wander like madmen around prisons, or whether one wants to overturn them."― Georges Bataille
- "Perhaps life is just that… a dream and a fear."― Joseph Conrad