More From Pam Brown
- "A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often – just to save it from drying out completely."
- "For every person who has ever lived there has come, at last, a spring he will never see. Glory then in the springs that are yours."
- "The courage of very ordinary people is all that stands between us and the dark."
More In Dreams
- "Dreams are, by definition, cursed with short life spans."― Candice Bergen
- "Thanking you once more, I want to wish you the best of luck for your future life and to conclude by saying to you: Dream your dreams and may they come true!"― Felix Bloch
- "As a kid, this is what I wanted my life to be. Not in my wildest dreams did I ever dare to dream that it would be this."― Smokey Robinson