More From Padma Lakshmi
- "My mom was scared of the old Times Square so I was never allowed to go. Now I’m scared of the new Times Square, so I still never go."
- "The best thing you can do for someone is make them a beautiful plate of food. How else can you invade someone’s body without actually touching them?"
- "People always comment about my clothes. They don’t think a fashionable woman can love food and be knowledgeable and actually cook."
More In Romantic
- "I’m not about to talk about what’s romantic in my life – I figure if you talk about it once, then that’s an open invitation for everyone to dig into your personal life even further. So, I just keep my private life to myself."― James Van Der Beek
- "Friendship is a very taxing and arduous form of leisure activity."― Mortimer Adler
- "With While You Were Sleeping, it was so much fun and such a Cinderella story, that I didn’t want to do another romantic comedy. I wanted to do the opposite."― Bill Pullman