More From Padma Lakshmi
- "I never Tweet about my daughter. Never. I just want to be respectful of her privacy. My job as a mom is to know when to open my mouth and when not to."
- "One thing that happens when you’re pregnant is that as your stomach starts to stretch. It itches! So I have to keep my belly really lubricated. Every morning, there’s a buttering ceremony after I get out of the shower. It’s really like basting a turkey with body butter."
- "I’m an immigrant kid who came to America from India when I was very young and grew up in New York City with a single mom and really was influenced by all of those immigrant cultures bumping up against each other."
More In Romantic
- "Classic art was the art of necessity: modern romantic art bears the stamp of caprice and chance."― Max Eastman
- "I’m really a romantic at heart."― Christopher Atkins
- "My parents were involved in everything I did. They were showbiz people themselves. My dad was an actor. They were parents; they did what parents are supposed to do."― Tina Yothers