More From Oscar Wilde
- "The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it’s dead for you."
- "As long as war is regarded as wicked, it will always have its fascination. When it is looked upon as vulgar, it will cease to be popular."
- "Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance."
More In Women
- "I always believed that women have rights and that there are some women that are intelligent enough to claim those rights. There are some others that are stupid enough not to."― Shakira
- "In places where marriage’s core meaning has been altered through legal action, officials are beginning to target for punishment those believers and churches that refuse to adapt."― Salvatore J. Cordileone
- "You can find women who have never had an affair, but it is hard to find a woman who has had just one."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld