More From Oscar Wilde
- "I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything."
- "One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry."
- "Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will forgive us everything, even our gigantic intellects."
More In Family
- "I love all kinds of bread. Whenever I crave junk food, I want salty things like peanuts or potato chips."― Tyra Banks
- "I can make a firm pledge, under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."― Barack Obama
- "My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters."― Michelle Obama