More From Oscar Wilde
- "Life imitates art far more than art imitates Life."
- "I suppose society is wonderfully delightful. To be in it is merely a bore. But to be out of it is simply a tragedy."
- "There is something terribly morbid in the modern sympathy with pain. One should sympathise with the colour, the beauty, the joy of life. The less said about life’s sores the better."
More In Family
- "People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading."― Logan P. Smith
- "I’m more selective now I’ve got a family. I don’t want to work all the time. My daughter’s 12; I don’t want to miss out on her life. Soon she’ll be a teenager; she won’t want me around."― Julie Walters
- "Long before we understand ourselves through the process of self-examination, we understand ourselves in a self-evident way in the family, society and state in which we live."― Hans-Georg Gadamer