More From Oscar Wilde
- "How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being."
- "I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything."
- "A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament."
More In Dreams
- "Though we may have desires or bold goals, for whatever reason, most of us don’t think we can achieve something beyond what we’re qualified to achieve. Why, I ask, do we let reality interfere with our dreams?"― Simon Sinek
- "I follow politics, but I don’t like to discuss it."― Tom Araya
- "Do It Under the Influence Yourself! That’s what we’re shooting for! Get drunk and make your dreams come true."― Aziz Ansari