More From Orlando Bloom
- "When you start falling for somebody and you can’t stop thinking about when you’re going to see them again, I love that. Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected."
- "I got to dress up in funny clothes and run around New Zealand with a bow and arrow for 18 months, how bad could that be?"
- "A friend told me that teenage girls are always looking for someone to pin their dreams on. That doesn’t make it any less weird though."
More In Movies
- "Some movies I see today have the most dramatic plot points but the actors are not playing them dramatically."― Aaron Eckhart
- "There were many women around. We all had a relationship with each other that was very strong. And all of our minds kind of hooked up. We rejected the society. We rejected marriage because we didn’t like what our parents had."― Lynette Fromme
- "Even today, in our progressive times, in most movies that come out, the men have to have biceps and the women have to be thin or something."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt