More From Oprah Winfrey
- "Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment."
- "I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that’s how I operate my life."
- "I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t. I think it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life."
More In Life
- "He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."― Bruce Lee
- "The man who has no inner-life is a slave to his surroundings."― Henri Frederic Amiel