More From Oprah Winfrey
- "My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you I the best place for the next moment."
- "Where there is no struggle, there is no strength."
- "I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that’s how I operate my life."
More In Life
- "There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures."― William Shakespeare
- "There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."― Johnny Depp
- "Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind."― Henry James