More From Oprah Winfrey
- "Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it."
- "What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come."
- "As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around."
More In Life
- "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."― Marcus Aurelius
- "One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying."― Joan of Arc
- "When I decided to be a singer, my mother warned me I’d be alone a lot. Basically we all are. Loneliness comes with life."― Whitney Houston