More From Oprah Winfrey
- "You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it."
- "What material success does is provide you with the ability to concentrate on other things that really matter. And that is being able to make a difference, not only in your own life, but in other people’s lives."
- "I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear."
More In Experience
- "Ages of experience have taught humanity that the commitment of a husband and wife to love and to serve one another promotes the welfare of children and the stability of society."― Jack Kingston
- "You cannot create experience. You must undergo it."― Albert Camus
- "When I go to my live shows it’s often a multigenerational audience, a family bonding experience."― Al Yankovic