More From Omar Bongo
- "But since independence, Gabon is one of the few countries in Central Africa that enjoys peace and stability."
- "The free market economy is supposed to be the only path leading to the happiness of humanity by promoting wealth and prosperity, power and influence of nations."
- "For about ten years now, the struggle for democracy and the respect of human rights has been in the focus point – if not a commodity – of political groups aiming to rise to power."
More In Education
- "So I went to English school, secondary English school, so forget going to Mecca for my religious education."― Abdullah Ahmad Badawi
- "The purpose of Compulsory Education is to deprive the common people of their commonsense."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "Teaching was my transition from student life to working life. In those days, our system of education was a little different. The number of students in each class was huge. I think in political science general, which I taught, it was around 100."― Pranab Mukherjee