More From Olivia Munn
- "Jon Stewart hires people that he thinks are funny. That’s it. That’s the only requirement."
- "I think it’s always funny when somebody thinks you’re going to do something super sexy and then you don’t."
- "The word ‘geek’ today does not mean what it used to mean. A geek isn’t the skinny kid with a pocket protector and acne. There can be computer geeks, video game geeks, car geeks, military geeks, and sports geeks. Being a geek just means that you’re passionate about something."
More In Age
- "I’ve been on enough sports teams in my life to have experienced the magic of what can happen when a group of people care for and love each other."― Tim Ryan
- "I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It’s a mean thing, life."― George Clooney
- "My mom and I have always been there for each other. We had some tough times, but she was always there for me."― LeBron James