More From Olivia Munn
- "If you think something’s funny, go with that. Most comedians pull jokes from a place of honesty."
- "The word ‘geek’ today does not mean what it used to mean. A geek isn’t the skinny kid with a pocket protector and acne. There can be computer geeks, video game geeks, car geeks, military geeks, and sports geeks. Being a geek just means that you’re passionate about something."
- "I have a dark sense of humor."
More In Age
- "I came of age believing that, no matter what happened, I would always be able to support myself."― William J. Clinton
- "There is no absurdity so palpable but that it may be firmly planted in the human head if you only begin to inculcate it before the age of five, by constantly repeating it with an air of great solemnity."― Arthur Schopenhauer
- "It looks good when you see someone kicking at the age of 51 with no double. It’s kinda cool for people to know that past 50 we can keep flexible."― Jean Claude Van Damme