More From Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living."
- "The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer."
- "Nature, when she invented, manufactured, and patented her authors, contrived to make critics out of the chips that were left."
More In Friendship
- "I’m glad movies aren’t going to please everybody, they can’t. But what they have to be is recognisable. I don’t equate myself with a master painter, but I think you can recognise my films."― Kevin Costner
- "Plunderous is the palate I gift to you, openly I hug the universe of our friendship expanding its outer limit."― Bradley Chicho
- "The world is round so that friendship may encircle it."― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin