More From Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "There is no friend like an old friend who has shared our morning days, no greeting like his welcome, no homage like his praise."
- "Every library should try to be complete on something, if it were only the history of pinheads."
- "A child’s education should begin at least one hundred years before he is born."
More In Men
- "Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry."― Gloria Steinem
- "A revival does two things. First, it returns the Church from her backsliding and second, it causes the conversion of men and women; and it always includes the conviction of sin on the part of the Church. What a spell the devil seems to cast over the Church today!"― Billy Sunday
- "Women may fall when there’s no strength in men."― William Shakespeare