More From Oliver Reed
- "I might get drunk one day and fall in love or fall over a hooker outside, and I would have consummated a relationship that I couldn’t necessarily believe in."
- "When I come home and I’m tired from filming all day, I expect her to be there and make sure everything is cool for me. You know, like drawing my bath and helping me into bed."
- "At the New York Athletic Club they serve amazing food. People go there, get healthy, and then eat themselves to death – which is, I suppose, the right way to do it."
More In Respect
- "We learned about gratitude and humility – that so many people had a hand in our success, from the teachers who inspired us to the janitors who kept our school clean… and we were taught to value everyone’s contribution and treat everyone with respect."― Michelle Obama
- "How have relations with Iran and Belarus benefited Venezuela? We are interested in countries that have democracies, that respect human rights, that we have an affinity with. What affinity do we have with Iran?"― Henrique Capriles Radonski
- "Be modest, be respectful of others, try to understand."― Lakhdar Brahimi