More From Ogden Nash
- "The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it becomes a cat."
- "Certainly there are things in life that money can’t buy, but it’s very funny – Did you ever try buying then without money?"
- "The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late."
More In Happiness
- "Humor is the ability to see three sides to one coin."― Ned Rorem
- "Wisdom is a sacred communion."― Victor Hugo
- "Fancy the happiness of Pinocchio on finding himself free! Without saying yes or no, he fled from the city and set out on the road that was to take him back to the house of the lovely Fairy."― Carlo Collodi