More From Og Mandino
- "The person who knows one thing and does it better than anyone else, even if it only be the art of raising lentils, receives the crown he merits. If he raises all his energy to that end, he is a benefactor of mankind and its rewarded as such."
- "Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new."
- "To be always intending to make a new and better life but never to find time to set about it is as to put off eating and drinking and sleeping from one day to the next until you’re dead."
More In Good
- "I feel beautiful when I’m at peace with myself. When I’m serene, when I’m a good person, when I’ve been considerate of others."― Elle Macpherson
- "For my scale, how I grew up and live my life, I’m making plenty of money."― Louis C. K.
- "It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good."― Thomas Jefferson