More From Novak Djokovic
- "The tradition in Serbia has always been team sports – football, basketball, handball, volleyball and water polo, individual sports are not supported."
- "Those born into poverty or on the margins of society require our extra support to realize their dreams."
- "Even though now I’m pretty popular in my country and tennis is the No. 1 sport, and I’m very flattered that the people recognise me and come up and give me compliments, I’m more a person who likes to have privacy and peace."
More In Dreams
- "Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough, You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it."― James M. Barrie
- "If you can’t read, it’s going to be hard to realize dreams."― Booker T. Washington
- "Friends… they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams."― Henry David Thoreau