More From Novak Djokovic
- "I don’t think there has been enough communication between the players and the tournaments. In one sense it’s just as much the players’ fault. Players talk between each other and in the locker room about things that can be improved and then when the time comes to talk and really do something about it they stop."
- "Those born into poverty or on the margins of society require our extra support to realize their dreams."
- "My nutritionist has done a great job in changing my diet after we established I am allergic to things like gluten – I can’t eat pizza, pasta and bread. I have lost some weight, but my movement is sharper and I feel great."
More In Dreams
- "We all dream; we do not understand our dreams, yet we act as if nothing strange goes on in our sleep minds, strange at least by comparison with the logical, purposeful doings of our minds when we are awake."― Erich Fromm
- "In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life."― Hugh Hefner
- "An Academy Award nomination is stuff dreams are made of."― Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy