More From Norman Vincent Peale
- "Part of the happiness of life consists not in fighting battles, but in avoiding them. A masterly retreat is in itself a victory."
- "Four things for success: work and pray, think and believe."
- "It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship."
More In Change
- "If we go on the way we have, the fault is our greed and if we are not willing to change, we will disappear from the face of the globe, to be replaced by the insect."― Jacques Yves Cousteau
- "What does Burma have to give the United States? We can give you the opportunity to engage with people who are ready and willing to change a society."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "We can’t change anything until we get some fresh ideas, until we begin to see things differently."― James Hillman