More From Norman Vincent Peale
- "Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have."
- "Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- "It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship."
More In Change
- "No, I don’t regret anything at this point. That may change on the next phone call, but at the moment I don’t regret anything."― William Shatner
- "In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."― Eric Hoffer
- "The world does not need tourists who ride by in a bus clucking their tongues. The world as it is needs those who will love it enough to change it, with what they have, where they are."― Robert Fulghum