More From Norman Vincent Peale
- "Change yourself and your work will seem different."
- "Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have."
- "One of the greatest moments in anybody’s developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is."
More In Attitude
- "You can measure a programmer’s perspective by noting his attitude on the continuing vitality of FORTRAN."― Alan Perlis
- "Before ‘Gangnam Style’ I was not a good attitude artist."― PSY
- "If you go on stage with the wrong attitude, or something in your performance is off, you can lose an audience in the first minute. That first minute is crucial."― Allan Carr