More From Norman Vincent Peale
- "Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- "It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship."
- "One of the greatest moments in anybody’s developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is."
More In Attitude
- "Oh, I don’t think Tom Sowell would tell anybody to join the administration. That’s not his style. But I think his attitude has always been if it had to be done he’d prefer me to do it than somebody else."― Clarence Thomas
- "The poet’s spoken discourse often depends on a mystique, on the spiritual freedom that finds itself enslaved on earth."― Salvatore Quasimodo
- "The characteristic political attitude of today is not one of positive belief, but of despair."― Herbert Read