More From Norman Spinrad
- "As a child, I read science fiction, but from the very beginnings of my reading for pleasure, I read a lot of non-fictional history, particularly historical biography."
- "The world has become more complex as technology and easy travel mixes cultures without homogenizing them."
- "English is taking over the world. I just wrote a piece about it. And it’s not by design. The United States dominates because it’s the biggest market."
More In Relationship
- "I have a strange relationship with time. I’m not aware of it passing."― Daniel Day-Lewis
- "The key to successful missionary work is a close relationship between the missionaries and the members. Creating an environment in working with members that will bring more into the Church."― Richard G. Scott
- "Every relationship I’ve been in becomes long-distance because of work. It’s never worked out. It puts an intense strain on the relationship, and at a certain point, it becomes too difficult."― Anton Yelchin