More From Norman Spinrad
- "As a child, I read science fiction, but from the very beginnings of my reading for pleasure, I read a lot of non-fictional history, particularly historical biography."
- "The world has become more complex as technology and easy travel mixes cultures without homogenizing them."
- "English is taking over the world. I just wrote a piece about it. And it’s not by design. The United States dominates because it’s the biggest market."
More In Relationship
- "There’s a trick to the Graceful Exit. It begins with the vision to recognize when a job, a life stage, a relationship is over – and to let go. It means leaving what’s over without denying its value."― Ellen Goodman
- "Any son of a dictator, I’m sure, has major issues with their relationship with their father."― Dominic Cooper
- "I’ve said for a long time, clearly the – a, a critical key to success in the region is going to be Pakistan and our relationship with Pakistan, which was one that was broken in the late ’80s and which we’ve worked hard to restore."― Michael Mullen