More From Norman Spinrad
- "The world has become more complex as technology and easy travel mixes cultures without homogenizing them."
- "English is taking over the world. I just wrote a piece about it. And it’s not by design. The United States dominates because it’s the biggest market."
- "As a child, I read science fiction, but from the very beginnings of my reading for pleasure, I read a lot of non-fictional history, particularly historical biography."
More In Relationship
- "We have often been attracted to the story of the other, the outcast. And he and I just loved working together, so it just kept happening, and our relationship is completely bound up with our work. We enjoy each other’s art."― Julie Taymor
- "I don’t really know how to relate to a long-term day-in day-out kind of comfortable relationship."― Diane Lane
- "If you allow for a purely capitalistic society, without any type of regulation at all, you will get one monopoly that will eat all of the smaller fish and own everything, and then you’ll have zero capitalism, zero competition – it would just be one giant company."― Serj Tankian