More From Norman Schwarzkopf
- "First of all, Saddam did not win the war, even though he says he did, I mean, you know, that’s a joke and everybody in the world knows it."
- "A professional soldier understands that war means killing people, war means maiming people, war means families left without fathers and mothers."
- "Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."
More In Men
- "Men know everything – all of them – all the time – no matter how stupid or inexperienced or arrogant or ignorant they are."― Andrea Dworkin
- "As the economy faces such difficulties, more tough questions need to be asked about what the Tories would do if elected. Their ideology of free markets and small government needs challenging. That has to be part of our job."― Lucy Powell
- "All men’s misfortunes spring from their hatred of being alone."― Jean de la Bruyere