More From Norman Lear
- "I think the greater responsibility, in terms of morality, is where leadership begins."
- "But it also became the experience, or was the experience, of the writers who were attracted to this kind of humor. They’re all men or women who come from the same kind of experience in their own lives."
- "But you know, my dad called me the laziest white kid he ever met. When I screamed back at him that he was putting down a race of people to call me lazy, his answer was that’s not what he was doing, and that I was also the dumbest white kid he ever met."
More In Technology
- "If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."― Frank Lloyd Wright
- "U.S. nuclear technology is one of this nation’s most valuable secrets, and it should have been protected."― Charles Foster Bass
- "Soon silence will have passed into legend. Man has turned his back on silence. Day after day he invents machines and devices that increase noise and distract humanity from the essence of life, contemplation, meditation."― Jean Arp