More From Norman Lear
- "But you know, my dad called me the laziest white kid he ever met. When I screamed back at him that he was putting down a race of people to call me lazy, his answer was that’s not what he was doing, and that I was also the dumbest white kid he ever met."
- "In the area we’re discussing, leadership begins on Madison Avenue, on the desks and in the offices of people who spend hundreds of millions of dollars buying what will get them ratings."
- "I think the greater responsibility, in terms of morality, is where leadership begins."
More In Technology
- "Performance capture is a technology, not a genre; it’s just another way of recording an actor’s performance."― Andy Serkis
- "My goal for technology has always been to reach a point where the technological mediation becomes invisible."― Richard Powers
- "Advertisers are not thinking radically enough – they look for technology to lead instead of trying the neuroscience approach and thinking about what parts of the brain haven’t been activated before. These new experiences bring new capabilities to the brain."― Jaron Lanier