More From Norman Lear
- "I think the greater responsibility, in terms of morality, is where leadership begins."
- "But you know, my dad called me the laziest white kid he ever met. When I screamed back at him that he was putting down a race of people to call me lazy, his answer was that’s not what he was doing, and that I was also the dumbest white kid he ever met."
- "In the area we’re discussing, leadership begins on Madison Avenue, on the desks and in the offices of people who spend hundreds of millions of dollars buying what will get them ratings."
More In Technology
- "So the major obstacle to the development of new supplies is not geology but what happens above ground: international affairs, politics, investment and technology."― Daniel Yergin
- "The technology of the time dictated the way things looked."― Douglas Trumbull
- "Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance."― Ambrose Bierce