More From Norman Cousins
- "Man is not imprisoned by habit. Great changes in him can be wrought by crisis – once that crisis can be recognized and understood."
- "It makes little difference how many university courses or degrees a person may own. If he cannot use words to move an idea from one point to another, his education is incomplete."
- "Hope is independent of the apparatus of logic."
More In Music
- "People haven’t always been there for me, but music always has."― Taylor Swift
- "If freedom’s best friends cannot unify around a realistic, actionable program of fundamental change, one that attracts and persuades a broad majority of our fellow citizens, big change will not come."― Mitch Daniels
- "The making of music is profoundly affected by the market."― David Byrne