More From Norman Cousins
- "Optimism doesn’t wait on facts. It deals with prospects. Pessimism is a waste of time."
- "The human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope. That is why the patient’s hopes are the physician’s secret weapon. They are the hidden ingredients in any prescription."
- "It is reasonable to expect the doctor to recognize that science may not have all the answers to problems of health and healing."
More In Music
- "But when you get music and words together, that can be a very powerful thing."― Bryan Ferry
- "I make music that I know that people will enjoy, and balance the ideas and philosophy that we put in music with music that when we play it live, people can move to it and groove to it."― Ziggy Marley
- "I love electronic music, and I love drum and bass."― Fred Durst