More From Norah Jones
- "I just want to make my music, and I want it to stand on its own."
- "Success and the art of making music are two different things for me."
- "In college I had a weekend gig at a restaurant, a solo thing that was the best practice I could have ever had. That’s where I learned to coordinate my singing and my piano playing."
More In Thankful
- "More company increases happiness, but does not lighten or diminish misery."― Thomas Traherne
- "Be thankful for problems. If they were less difficult, someone with less ability might have your job."― James A. Lovell
- "During the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that conditions called war; and such a war, as if of every man, against every man."― Thomas Hobbes