More From Norah Jones
- "I could do without ‘cool’ publications calling me ‘mom jazz.’ But I laughed all the way to the bank, baby."
- "I don’t actually have a lot of discipline. I’ve worked hard at music. But I feel like you know, I felt like kind of natural at it. I always had a knack for it."
- "I hope there are some audiophiles still out there."
More In Thankful
- "I’ve been very fortunate. I feel very thankful. I’ve been able to come home and do some fun things and make it exciting for people here at home."― Roger Clemens
- "Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts."― Henri Frederic Amiel
- "It’s been quite a roller coaster ride, but I’ve grown and learned a lot about myself. The greatest thing is being able to interact with fans and touch people’s lives… for that I give thanks."― Christina Aguilera