More From Noam Chomsky
- "We can, for example, be fairly confident that either there will be a world without war or there won’t be a world – at least, a world inhabited by creatures other than bacteria and beetles, with some scattering of others."
- "Concentration of executive power, unless it’s very temporary and for specific circumstances, let’s say fighting world war two, it’s an assault on democracy."
- "Humans have certain properties and characteristics which are intrinsic to them, just as every other organism does. That’s human nature."
More In Cool
- "It is a weird feeling to have people go, “Hey Chris” like they know me. But, number one, 99 percent of my experiences have been really cool. People couldn’t be nicer and more positive."― Christopher Meloni
- "The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of the war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land."― Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- "We found out the Gemini spacesuit was, well, oxygen was flowing to keep me cool as well as to breathe, and it wasn’t good enough. My visor got fogged."― Gene Cernan