More From Noam Chomsky
- "Real popular culture is folk art – coalminers’ songs and so forth."
- "In the late 1990s, some of the worst terrorist atrocities in the world were what the Turkish government itself called state terror, namely massive atrocities, 80 percent of the arms coming from the United States, millions of refugees, tens of thousands of people killed, hideous repression, that’s international terror, and we can go on and on."
- "The public is not to see where power lies, how it shapes policy, and for what ends. Rather, people are to hate and fear one another."
More In Strength
- "You can have financial strength, professional strength, emotional strength but for me without spiritual strength none of the rest of it matters."― Star Jones
- "Strength of mind rests in sobriety; for this keeps your reason unclouded by passion."― Pythagoras
- "They tell me that it will be hard to find a man strong enough to love my own strength and independence, and not worry about being Mr. Diana Ross, but I disagree. I know absolutely that that man is somewhere out there."― Diana Ross