More From Noam Chomsky
- "Real popular culture is folk art – coalminers’ songs and so forth."
- "If there was an observer on Mars, they would probably be amazed that we have survived this long."
- "If you are working 50 hours a week in a factory, you don’t have time to read 10 newspapers a day and go back to declassified government archives. But such people may have far-reaching insights into the way the world works."
More In Strength
- "The more I get to do this character, the more I realize that she’s not just annoying. It’s that her strength is not interacting with people socially. She just doesn’t have time because she has so much going on in her brain."― Mary Lynn Rajskub
- "To be loved is a strength. To love is a weakness."― Zsa Zsa Gabor
- "It requires more strength to be gentle, so it’s the everyday encounters of life that I think we’ve prepared children for and prepared them to be good to other people and to consider other people."― Bob Keeshan