More From Noam Chomsky
- "The ‘anti-globalisation movement’ is the most significant proponent of globalisation – but in the interests of people, not concentrations of state-private power."
- "If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all."
- "In the late 1990s, some of the worst terrorist atrocities in the world were what the Turkish government itself called state terror, namely massive atrocities, 80 percent of the arms coming from the United States, millions of refugees, tens of thousands of people killed, hideous repression, that’s international terror, and we can go on and on."
More In Beauty
- "I write music all the time. When I talk about having writer’s block, it’s more to do with lyrics than anything else."― Sarah McLachlan
- "Beauty is one of the rare things which does not lead to doubt of God."― Jean Anouilh
- "The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe