More From Nikki Haley
- "South Carolinians are strong, independently-minded people. At the end of the day, they make their own decisions. And I respect them for that. And I welcome that. And I told him that from the very beginning."
- "There is no war on women. Women are doing well. But women are thoughtful. And what we in the Republican Party and across the country, Republican, Independents and Democrat women say is we’re more thoughtful than a label. We care about jobs and the economy and healthcare and education. We care about a lot of different things."
- "The people of South Carolina support conservatives who are trying to push real change, and the people of South Carolina expect their presidential candidates to back them up when they show courage."
More In Health
- "Traditionally, Medicare’s assurance has been that for the elderly and persons with disabilities that they will not be alone when confronted with the full burden of their health care costs."― Mike Fitzpatrick
- "I’d rather have huge success and huge failures than travel in the middle of the road."― Kevyn Aucoin
- "Since 1994, lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have considered it politically risky to offer a plan to fix America’s broken health care system. The American public, though, has paid the price for this silence as health care costs skyrocketed, millions went uninsured, and millions more grappled with financial insecurity and hardship."― Ron Wyden