More From Nigel Mansell
- "Racing a thoroughbred grand prix car in front of a home crowd will be a surreal and mighty experience."
- "I think life is full of challenges and problems. I don’t believe that anyone is perfect. We all make mistakes. It’s not a bed of roses, and you have to work real hard at it."
- "Fitness will be a major factor in the first race and I think that will play into the hands of drivers who have been racing recently, rather than people like me who haven’t raced properly for a decade. I’am not one of the favourites to start with."
More In Food
- "After failing four times and after working for other people and realizing that nobody paid attention to the food like they should have, we wanted to just pay attention to the food and service."― Paul Prudhomme
- "I try to eat in a way that makes me feel good. If that means a little bite of chocolate I do that, but I try not to use food as a reward for myself."― Jennifer Garner
- "In corn, I think I’ve found the key to the American food chain. If you look at a fast-food meal, a McDonald’s meal, virtually all the carbon in it – and what we eat is mostly carbon – comes from corn."― Michael Pollan