More From Nigel Mansell
- "Racing a thoroughbred grand prix car in front of a home crowd will be a surreal and mighty experience."
- "Fitness will be a major factor in the first race and I think that will play into the hands of drivers who have been racing recently, rather than people like me who haven’t raced properly for a decade. I’am not one of the favourites to start with."
- "I’ve tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car."
More In Food
- "If you’re using first-class land for biofuels, then you’re competing with the growing of food. And so you’re actually spiking food prices by moving energy production into agriculture."― Bill Gates
- "People come up to me all the time and say, ‘Oh, I love to watch Food Network,’ and I ask them what they cook, and they say, ‘I don’t really cook.’ They’re afraid, they’re intimidated, they know all about food from eating out and watching TV, but they don’t know where to start in their own kitchen."― Michael Symon
- "The American public is not aware that there might be potential allergenic and toxic reactions. With regular food, at least people know which foods they have an allergy to."― Jeremy Rifkin