More From Nigel Mansell
- "I’ve tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car."
- "Fitness will be a major factor in the first race and I think that will play into the hands of drivers who have been racing recently, rather than people like me who haven’t raced properly for a decade. I’am not one of the favourites to start with."
- "Racing a thoroughbred grand prix car in front of a home crowd will be a surreal and mighty experience."
More In Food
- "To see those babies with no food for three of four days, old people sitting in the hot sun, when you see these poor people, you cannot help but being compassionate or affected."― Geraldo Rivera
- "Clearly, programming courses should teach methods of design and construction, and the selected examples should be such that a gradual development can be nicely demonstrated."― Niklaus Wirth
- "At one point I had to shove as much food in my body as possible to pack on calories. My trainer wanted me to do six meals a day and not go two hours without eating. If I would cheat on eating one day, I could tell – I’d drop a few pounds."― Taylor Lautner