More From Nigel Mansell
- "Fitness will be a major factor in the first race and I think that will play into the hands of drivers who have been racing recently, rather than people like me who haven’t raced properly for a decade. I’am not one of the favourites to start with."
- "I think life is full of challenges and problems. I don’t believe that anyone is perfect. We all make mistakes. It’s not a bed of roses, and you have to work real hard at it."
- "I’ve tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car."
More In Food
- "We created a line of pet food called Nutrish that’s made to human standards, and 100 percent of the proceeds go to animal rescue. One of our top-tier donors is the ASPCA, and they help us challenge animal shelters all across the country to get more animals placed in homes."― Rachael Ray
- "I also believe that it’s the right thing to do, to maintain strong consumer confidence in our food systems. And I believe that the consumer should have strong confidence in our food systems."― Ann Veneman
- "The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later you’re hungry again."― George Miller