More From Nigel Mansell
- "I think life is full of challenges and problems. I don’t believe that anyone is perfect. We all make mistakes. It’s not a bed of roses, and you have to work real hard at it."
- "I’ve tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car."
- "The preparation, commitment and desire to win will be no less than the last time I drove a grand prix car in anger."
More In Age
- "Some folks are wise and some are otherwise."― Tobias Smollett
- "I came at age in the ’60s, and initially my hopes and dreams were invested in politics and the movements of the time – the anti-war movement, the civil rights movement. I worked on Bobby Kennedy’s campaign for president as a teenager in California and the night he was killed."― David Talbot
- "At my age, you need to verify that everything is fine. I put a lot of pressure on my body, and I feel sometimes pain in my back and in my knees, so I have to be sure that I can keep on training hard before going on."― Hermann Maier