More From Nigel Mansell
- "The preparation, commitment and desire to win will be no less than the last time I drove a grand prix car in anger."
- "Fitness will be a major factor in the first race and I think that will play into the hands of drivers who have been racing recently, rather than people like me who haven’t raced properly for a decade. I’am not one of the favourites to start with."
- "Racing a thoroughbred grand prix car in front of a home crowd will be a surreal and mighty experience."
More In Dreams
- "When I first left Iran at the age of 13, Iran had become such a shining star – it was the point to which all my desires and dreams returned."― Azar Nafisi
- "It’s not like I don’t have my own wants and dreams anymore – it’s just that the kids come first. It’s primal."― Angie Harmon
- "The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits."― Theodore Roosevelt