More From Nicole Kidman
- "It’s a very brave thing to fall in love. You have to be willing to trust somebody else with your whole being, and that’s very difficult, really difficult and very brave."
- "I’m not sure what the future holds but I do know that I’m going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said “Nic, it is what it is, it’s not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is”."
- "I would describe myself as emotional and highly strung. If something upsets me, it really upsets me. If something makes me angry, I get really angry. But it’s all very upfront. I can’t hide it. I’m also loyal and I hope I’m fun."
More In Family
- "I’m a native New Yorker. Everything to do with New York feels like my family."― Susan Sarandon
- "All my freakouts have been pretty private and directed at family pets and/or people I have been dating for too short a time to freak out at in that way."― Lena Dunham
- "But America was founded on the principle that every person has God-given rights. That power belongs to the people. That government exists to protect our rights and serve our interests.That we shouldn’t be trapped in the circumstances of our birth. That we should be free to go as far as our talents and work can take us."― Marco Rubio