More From Nicole Kidman
- "I think when you’re in a relationship where you really care for the other person, when they achieve their dreams it’s better than when you do yourself."
- "Even as a child I had a strong relationship with yearning and desire. And loss. Those things spoke to me."
- "I want to go home at night and feel discomfort."
More In Family
- "Getting a family into work, supporting strong relationships, getting parents off drugs and out of debt – all this can do more for a child’s well-being than any amount of money in out-of-work benefits."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "What I want to do is tell stories about normal people in the American suburbs. I don’t write the book where it’s a conspiracy reaching the prime minister; I don’t write the book with the big serial killer who lops off heads. My setting is a very placid pool of suburbia, family life. And within that I can make pretty big splashes."― Harlan Coben
- "I don’t think that I’m that easy to live with. I have to be reminded that I can have fun. I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."― Debra Winger