More From Nicolas Chamfort
- "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."
- "Society is composed of two great classes those who have more dinners than appetite, and those who have more appetite than dinners."
- "Love is more pleasant than marriage for the same reason that novels are more amusing than history."
More In Car
- "It all happened so fast. The ghetto. The deportation. The sealed cattle car. The fiery altar upon which the history of our people and the future of mankind were meant to be sacrificed."― Elie Wiesel
- "We couldn’t get the car back until well after the end of the race and we had very little time for repairs."― John Surtees
- "When you put gas in your car you are making a political statement, because you are supporting the empires that control and continue the destruction of some countries."― Javier Bardem