More From Nicolas Cage
- "At a young age, I was interested in comic books, which was really how I learnt to read. The name Cage came from a comic book character called Power Man."
- "I bought a Yamaha-1 and I was doing 180 miles per hour home on the 405 and that’s really, really crazy but I did it."
- "It’s amazing marrying someone who wants nothing to do with Hollywood."
More In Cool
- "I’m human, I’m not perfect. I make mistakes all the time, but I guess my job is to keep those mistakes to myself, which I’m already fine doing and just try to be the best I can be for those kids."― Selena Gomez
- "Most Americans are very cool people."― Henry Rollins
- "If a guy is skilled at anything, that’s attractive. There’s something very primal about that and, sure, it can be as simple as figuring out the tip quickly. It’s really cool when a guy tips 20 percent quickly and effortlessly so that when the check comes, he opens it and signs his name and done."― Danica McKellar