More From Nick Lampson
- "But this Veterans Day, I believe we should do more than sing the praises of the bravery and patriotism that our veterans have embodied in the past. We should take this opportunity to re-evaluate how we are treating our veterans in the present."
- "Such an arrangement would provide Taiwan and China with a forum for dialogue whereby they may forge closer ties based on mutual understanding and respect, leading to permanent peace in the Taiwan Strait."
- "Today, I will vote in support of the Marriage Protection Amendment. I shall do so because like President Bush, I strongly believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman."
More In Dad
- "Whenever I did a good performance, my Dad and my uncles, who were rabid movie fans, took me to the movies. There began my underlying love affair with film."― Mel Torme
- "Marriage is an institution and that’s where a couple finish up."― Les Dawson
- "I started off playing the clarinet, after I was inspired by listening to my dad’s Benny Goodman records."― Alvin Lee