More From Nick Lampson
- "I will continue to push for doubling the strength of the U.S. Border Patrol, and to make sure that every cargo container that enters this nation is screened for radiation and potential weapons of mass destruction."
- "Such an arrangement would provide Taiwan and China with a forum for dialogue whereby they may forge closer ties based on mutual understanding and respect, leading to permanent peace in the Taiwan Strait."
- "Today, I will vote in support of the Marriage Protection Amendment. I shall do so because like President Bush, I strongly believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman."
More In Change
- "What love we’ve given, we’ll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity."― Leo Buscaglia
- "Polite and velvety leaders, who take care to avoid bruising others, are generally not as effective at forcing change."― Walter Isaacson
- "In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."― Eric Hoffer