More From Nick Clegg
- "I say this as a young dad seeing children going into primary school: I don’t think we should underestimate the formative effect on a child of those first years in primary school."
- "Liberalism is a really old British tradition and it has a completely different attitude towards the individual and the relationship between the individual and the state than the collectivist response of Labour, and particularly Old Labour, does."
- "We need to teach our kids, because there is such a celebrity culture at the moment, that however rich you are, however famous you are, however glamorous you are, everyone has to live by the same rules."
More In Romantic
- "Stand-up is like a row boat: it’s fun and romantic when you’re choosing to do it. But if you have no other choice than to be in a row boat it’s not as enjoyable; that’s survival."― Demetri Martin
- "I love romantic comedy, but I think you have to have another idea that you’re chasing along with romantic comedy."― James L. Brooks
- "That’s what I like about film-it can be bizarre, classic, normal, romantic. Cinema is to me the most versatile thing."― Catherine Deneuve