More From Nick Clegg
- "My dad’s side of the family had lots of artists and musicians. There’s an emotional, quite sentimental quality to Slavic culture. It’s very open, it loves art, it loves music, it loves literature. It’s very warm, it’s very up, it’s very down. I would celebrate that."
- "I have got instincts that, I think, are very much in tune with people’s very keen sense to see something different. I did not dream of being in politics since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. I was not involved in student politics, or not in that partisan way."
- "Most of what needs to be changed in the euro zone can be done without treaty changes. The demand for treaty change is as political as it is legal and I don’t think it’s going to happen soon."
More In Romantic
- "I’m a dreadful romantic. No matter what I go through in life, I want to fall in love with a man."― Rachel Hunter
- "And I think maybe all women, if they just had a chance, would be romantic and believe in love and not sex. And men believe in sex and not love."― Beatrice Wood
- "If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance."― Bern Williams