More From Nick Clegg
- "You have a political and media elite who have an idiom by which they describe politics. It’s highly, highly polarised. It’s right, left, red, blue, up, down, victorious, crushed."
- "Any government, of whatever composition, needs to mobilise opinion way beyond its own ranks in order to do the difficult things that it does."
- "If there’s one thing I’m not going to apologise for as the leader of the Liberal Democrats in government after 60 or 70 years of being out of government, it’s that you just cannot avoid but deal with the world the way it is."
More In Romantic
- "I’m sorry, but I can’t make a movie with the blonde from ‘ER’ who is starring in every single bad romantic comedy."― Matthew Fox
- "I will never say never, but I will say never to doing the more typical romantic comedies. You know, unless I’m getting audited and I’m on the street and I desperately need some dough and that’s the only thing that I’m getting."― Christian Bale
- "Where I’m at in life, the women have got to come with something else, not just the body, but the mind and spirit. It usually trips them out, but that’s the way it’s going to be. I’m looking at the big picture."― Lenny Kravitz