More From Nick Clegg
- "If you scratch below the surface and ask what really makes me tick, it’s the liberalism of trying to promote freedom and opportunity. Promoting social mobility is one of the keys to that."
- "I’m very lucky. I am one of those people who is able to go home, shut the front door and completely focus on the kids."
- "I don’t want to clip on the armour every morning. I’ve seen some politicians do this and they get a bit mangled and bitter. I just refuse to do that. I refuse to be angry or bitter or complain, and I remain open. I may sometimes be a bit too open but I’m not going to change that one bit."
More In Romantic
- "And I’m not apolitical – I’m very specific in my politics. But a lot of the time it’s nobody’s business unless you’re over at my house having dinner."― Tom Hanks
- "We must not, however, be like the leaders of the great romantic revolt who, in their eagerness to get rid of the husk of convention, disregarded also the humane aspiration."― Irving Babbitt
- "I don’t think that digital photography is romantic yet. It’s not sympathetic the way that film is."― Matthew Modine