More From Nick Clegg
- "What I hope is in five years’ time, I can go to the British people in the election and say: Lots of you doubted that coalition politics worked, but it has worked."
- "We need to teach our kids, because there is such a celebrity culture at the moment, that however rich you are, however famous you are, however glamorous you are, everyone has to live by the same rules."
- "Liberalism is a really old British tradition and it has a completely different attitude towards the individual and the relationship between the individual and the state than the collectivist response of Labour, and particularly Old Labour, does."
More In Change
- "My imagination completely controls me, and forever feeds the fire that burns with dark red light in my heart by bringing me the best dreams. I’ve always had a wild imagination, a big heart and a tortured soul so I feel that dark fantasy, love and horror are in my blood."― Kim Elizabeth
- "I like the way my heart beats, I like the way I think; I don’t need or want anything to change that."― Jordin Sparks
- "I don’t think my principles change. I think the way in which you apply those principles to modern society changes."― William Hague