More From Nick Clegg
- "The British political system and the whole clapped out Westminster architecture, and the language that we use about politics, it’s completely unsustainable. You either decide to be part of that transition to do something different. Or you cling to old certainties."
- "For far too long the world’s poorest people have seen no benefit from the vast natural resources in their own backyards. It is time to end the injustice where ordinary people are silent witnesses, left to suffer without basic services, as the profits from their countries’ assets are hidden and plundered by corrupt regimes."
- "Any government, of whatever composition, needs to mobilise opinion way beyond its own ranks in order to do the difficult things that it does."
More In Anger
- "He best keeps from anger who remembers that God is always looking upon him."― B. C. Forbes
- "There are people still in the Republican Party that I believe practice the communication of anger, of disappointment, of regret, of pain, of sorrow, of suffering. That’s not what the American people want to hear."― Frank Luntz
- "In general I was a good kid. It usually took a lot to make me mad. But once I reached the boiling point, I lost all rational control. Totally without thinking, when my anger was aroused, I grabbed the nearest brick, rock, or stick to bash someone. It was as if I had no conscious will in the matter."― Benjamin Carson