More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Peace
- "The way to preserve the peace of the church is to preserve its purity."― Matthew Henry
- "After all, I long to be in America again, nay, if I can go home to return no more to Europe, it seems to me that I shall ever enjoy more peace of mind, and even Physical comfort than I can meet with in any portion of the world beside."― John James Audubon
- "One day when I was like 9, I heard the Beatles on the radio, and I asked my dad who they were. He told me they were the best band in the world, and I became obsessed. He started giving me their albums in sequential order, and I listened to them – and only them – until I was probably in high school."― Lukas Haas