More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
More In Peace
- "We do not want riches, we want peace and love."― Red Cloud
- "The Palestinian election is something that was really a turning point. It’s a mandate for peace."― Warren Christopher
- "Are ideals confined to this deformed experiment upon a noble purpose, tainted, as it is, with bargains and tied to a peace treaty which might have been disposed of long ago to the great benefit of the world if it had not been compelled to carry this rider on its back?"― Henry Cabot Lodge