More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
More In Peace
- "Those nations have a very great responsibility at this juncture of the world’s affairs, for by throwing their joint weight into the scales of history on the right side, they may tip the balance decisively in favour of peace."― Arthur Henderson
- "The need for peace in Northern Ireland goes well beyond political stability. It now speaks to regional Europe and even global stability."― Hillary Clinton
- "I’ve also gotten to play in front of a million people in Central Park when there was a grass roots movement calling for nuclear disarmament – it was about 1982 – they called it Peace Sunday."― Jackson Browne