More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
More In Peace
- "I have often supported Israel, I have often visited the country and want the country to exist and at last find peace with its neighbours."― Gunter Grass
- "All of us deserve a greater peace of mind, knowing that our children are better protected wherever they are."― Bob Ney
- "This morning in the Washington Post there was a statistic about how 85% of Americans are Christians."― Sally Quinn