More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Peace
- "The services in wartime are fit only for desperadoes, but in peace are only fit for fools."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "The Peace Corps is an outstanding organization that promotes peace through helping countless individuals who want to help build a better life for the community in which they serve."― Solomon Ortiz
- "Being a movie star, and this applies to all of them, means being looked at from every possible direction. You are never left at peace, you’re just fair game."― Greta Garbo