More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Peace
- "There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know."― Lewis Carroll
- "In particular, the efforts to reestablish peace after the World War have been directed toward the formation of states and the regulation of their frontiers according to a consciously national program."― Christian Lous Lange
- "Intervention only works when the people concerned seem to be keen for peace."― Nelson Mandela