More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Peace
- "If you love large, you’ve got to hurt large. If you’ve got a lot of light, you’ve probably got an equal amount of darkness."― Sarah McLachlan
- "Where I once constantly lost my temper, I found myself arriving at a crisis and experiencing peace."― Josh McDowell
- "To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring – it was peace."― Milan Kundera