More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Smile
- "I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better."― Diane Lane
- "Go, forget me – why should sorrow, O’er that brow a shadow fling? Go, forget me – and tomorrow, brightly smile and sweetly sing. Smile – though I shall not be near thee; Sing – though I shall never hear thee."― Charles Wolfe
- "I don’t know what I would have done without believing in God. His support gives me power and energy to continue to be optimistic, to smile, not to be depressed. Sometimes, if things are not going so well, I don’t cry. I say maybe it’s meant to be."― Ofra Haza