More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Smile
- "Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been."― Jimmy Buffett
- "A beautiful person is someone who stays true to themselves and their spirit; someone who is self-confident and can make you smile."― Helena Christensen
- "Most good actors have a huge intelligence about the human condition and a real open heart to different kinds of people and behavior."― Tim Robbins