More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Smile
- "When you’re walking down the street, or you’re at a restaurant, someone catches your eye because they have their own look. It goes way beyond what they’re wearing – into their mannerisms, the way they smile, or just the way they hold themselves."― Mary-Kate Olsen
- "They gave each other a smile with a future in it."― Ring Lardner
- "There are more people than you think who want to have a challenging experience, in which they are obliged to reflect about the past."― Umberto Eco