More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Smile
- "Bjorn was a different breed, I threw my best material at him, but he would never smile, but that added to the charm when he played me and Mac. We were going nuts and losing our mind and he was sitting back like he was on a Sunday stroll."― Jimmy Connors
- "The company of fools may first make us smile, but in the end we always feel melancholy."― Oliver Goldsmith
- "We have such a long, familiar history with Peter Falk. The minute his mug is on that screen people smile."― Paul Reiser