More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
More In Smile
- "It is clear I was never the Pretty Girl. I had my two front teeth knocked out when I was 10 and didn’t fix them until I was 19. I have a crooked smile and a nose that looks like it’s been broken 12 times but never has been. My nose was always red, so people called me Rudolph. My whole face is off-center."― Ellen Barkin
- "When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems."― Etta James
- "I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile."― Goldie Hawn