More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
More In Smile
- "We tried to set up a company that patterned ourselves after Southwest in all the fun, the spirit, the great people, the smile, the efficiency side of it, but we’ve added some extras that people aren’t used to finding on Southwest."― David Neeleman
- "Beautiful isle of the sea, Smile on the brow of the waters."― George Cooper
- "We ought to be beating our chests every day. We ought to look in the mirror, stick out our chests, suck in our bellies, and say, ‘Damn, we’re Americans,’ and smile."― Jay Garner