More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
More In Smile
- "We grow in time to trust the future for our answers."― Ruth Benedict
- "I just want to show the fans my big smile and play the game that I love."― Yani Tseng
- "I think Led Zeppelin must have worn some of the most peculiar clothing that men had ever been seen to wear without cracking a smile."― Robert Plant