More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
More In Peace
- "But I do like to have peace and quiet for a good hour."― Bryan Ferry
- "The only thing I wish I had kept were all the peace beads, because in the 1960s people made these and hung them at protests and it was a wonderful thing."― David Selby
- "China and the United States have major influence in international affairs and shoulder important responsibilities in upholding world peace and promoting common development."― Hu Jintao