More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Peace
- "The power of the harasser, the abuser, the rapist depends above all on the silence of women."― Ursula K. Le Guin
- "There is something at work that’s bigger than us. It’s about having a trust in life and being at peace that things are happening the way they should. You do what you do as well as you can do it, and then you don’t worry or agonize about the outcome."― Sherilyn Fenn
- "This film “Hero” talks about the peace of Chinese people."― Jet Li