More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Peace
- "Our forefathers got it; they got it, man. They took godly principles and they put them into action, and they developed our Constitution – the land of freedom where each man is accountable and responsible for his actions."― Luke Scott
- "God is day and night, winter and summer, war and peace, surfeit and hunger."― Heraclitus
- "Through the years I have received my share of recognition for efforts in the fields of sports, the arts, the struggle for full citizenship for the Negro people, labor’s rights and the fight for peace."― Paul Robeson