More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
More In Peace
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."― Deepak Chopra
- "I was really into Black Sabbath, but heavy guitars can really be very limiting, it’s a great frequency and it’s great fun to listen to but on the other hand, musically you can do a lot more without it."― Kip Winger
- "When I was in the Peace Corps I never made a phone call. I was in Central Africa; I didn’t make a phone call for two years. I was in Uganda for another four years and I didn’t make a phone call. So for six years I didn’t make a phone call, but I wrote letters, I wrote short stories, I wrote books."― Paul Theroux