More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
More In Peace
- "Sinn Fein has productively taken the example of South Africa and, as we develop the peace process, we continue to use examples from South Africa."― Gerry Adams
- "But the memory of war weighs undiminished upon the people’s minds. That is because deeper than material wounds, moral wounds are smarting, inflicted by the so- called peace treaties."― Hjalmar Schacht
- "One is called to live nonviolently, even if the change one works for seems impossible."― Daniel Berrigan