More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Peace
- "When I look back on my childhood, I think of that short time in Beirut. I know that seeing the city collapse around me forced me to grasp something many people miss: the fragility of peace."― Greg Kinnear
- "One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests."― Thomas Paine
- "Never for the sake of peace and quiet deny your convictions."― Dag Hammarskjold