More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Peace
- "My constant prayer, my number one foreign goal, is to bring peace to Israel. And in the process to Israel’s neighbours."― Jimmy Carter
- "The White House has a choice: They can change course, or they can double down on a vision of government that the American people have roundly rejected."― Mitch McConnell
- "Peace is produced by war."― Pierre Corneille