More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
More In Positive
- "We work hard on the show. We really believe in the show. It’s an enormous privilege to work on a show that has the power to touch people’s lives in such a positive way. The fan mail and the e-mail certainly reflect that."― Roma Downey
- "We have a positive vision of the future founded on the belief that the gap between the promise and reality of America can one day be finally closed. We believe that."― Barbara Jordan
- "I am able to really enjoy the positive attention I receive."― Doutzen Kroes