More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
More In Positive
- "From my earliest acquaintance with the science of political economy, it has been evident to my mind that capital was the product of labor, and that therefore, in its best analysis there could be no natural conflict between capital and labor."― Leland Stanford
- "It’s a problem for him because he’s got – like Edward VII had – nearly all his lifetime to wait until he becomes Monarch. What is he going to do with it? So he wants to do something positive but he always courts those dangers."― Anthony Holden
- "A journey by Sea and Land, Five Hundred Miles, is not undertaken without money."― Lewis Hallam