More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
More In Positive
- "I’m comfortable, but not satisfied and I hope to always feel that way."― Trevor Dunn
- "Really in technology, it’s about the people, getting the best people, retaining them, nurturing a creative environment and helping to find a way to innovate."― Marissa Mayer
- "The Wreckoning is a darker song. But the record is positive."― Taryn Manning