More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Positive
- "More business is lost every year through neglect than through any other cause."― Rose Kennedy
- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."― Stephen Leacock
- "There’s a weird cloud around you when you’re recognizable. It was a brief window for me. I think you have to have a pathological need for attention of any type, negative or positive, to thrive in that kind of situation. And I only want compliments."― Diablo Cody