More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Positive
- "I think what is happening is I think first of all there is confidence in the U.K. economy. We’re in a German rather than a Greek position in international financial markets, which is very positive and keeps our debt service costs down, and we’re also beginning to see real evidence of rebalancing."― Vince Cable
- "Washington State has a strong tradition of a positive relationship – positive working relationship between labor and management, whether in the private sector or the public sector. It needs to continue to be that way."― Rob McKenna
- "When I make a film I’m away from home for two to three months. So I want my kids to look at my films one day and say, I love his movies, I love his choices-because he loved them."― Kevin Costner