More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Positive
- "We tend to think of politics as bad, full of dirty tricks, negative ads, big campaigns, but I am here to explore the original meaning of politics, which is positive and has to do with balancing competing interests and looking for solutions."― Eric Liu
- "Every positive value has its price in negative terms… the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima."― Pablo Picasso
- "More Americans own their home than ever before. Nearly 70 percent of American’s are homeowners. So it is a good time for us to asses the positive impacts of homeownership on families, communities and on the nation’s economy."― Randy Neugebauer