More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
More In Positive
- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."― Stephen Leacock
- "The experience of being in space didn’t change my perspective of myself or of the planet or of life. I had no spiritual experience."― Sally Ride
- "I’m big on being positive. I’m generally so positive and happy. I just always felt that I was exactly where I wanted to be. And things have continued to go in great directions."― Andy Cohen