More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Peace
- "I came to the conclusion that in order to end racial barriers, I needed to run for the office of the president and put forth an agenda of social justice and world peace. In addition, I concluded that someone needed to run and challenge the liberal orthodoxy."― Jesse Jackson
- "I like to believe that people in the long run are going to do more to promote peace than our governments. Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it."― Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "Peace should provide security. It should be durable. I’m ready to go far in making painful concessions. But there is one thing I will never make any concessions on and that’s the security of the Israeli citizens and the very existence of the state of Israel. The Palestinians are losing time."― Ariel Sharon