More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
More In Peace
- "We were so shocked by how fast that war went that President Bush did not have a plan, a peace plan."― Geraldine Ferraro
- "Let us return, however, to the League of Nations. To create an organization which is in a position to protect peace in this world of conflicting interests and egotistic wills is a frighteningly difficult task."― Hjalmar Branting
- "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war."― Norman Schwarzkopf