More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
More In Peace
- "Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means."― Ronald Reagan
- "A man will treat a woman almost exactly the way he treats his own interior feminine. In fact, he hasn’t the ability to see a woman, objectively speaking, until he has made some kind of peace with his interior woman."― Robert Johnson
- "I say at this point, for different reasons, Bush and Hussein are both very threatening to world peace and to deny that is to be incredibly naive."― Janeane Garofalo