More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Peace
- "And if we are honest we have to make a distinction between a democratic Israel that wants to live in peace and the terrorists who want Israel wiped out. The Israelis were told to give up land for peace; they gave up the land, but got no peace."― J. D. Hayworth
- "In addition to serving overseas, the Peace Corps’ Crisis Corps Volunteers have helped their fellow Americans."― Solomon Ortiz
- "Well, I think by any expectation South Africa has come a tremendously long way. We’ve seen a society that many people thought couldn’t withstand a peaceful transition to democracy without a great deal of violence, in fact, make that transition and do it in relative peace and security."― Susan Rice