More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Peace
- "Let me just say: Peace to you, if you’re willing to fight for it."― Fred Hampton
- "Peace demands the most heroic labor and the most difficult sacrifice. It demands greater heroism than war. It demands greater fidelity to the truth and a much more perfect purity of conscience."― Thomas Merton
- "One cannot subdue a man by holding back his hands. Lasting peace comes not from force."― David Borenstein