More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Peace
- "Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin."― Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "Civil strife is as much a greater evil than a concerted war effort as war itself is worse than peace."― Herodotus
- "Why shouldn’t rap be esoteric, able to take in current events, history and criticism? I guess it’s this old idea of containment – that rappers, because they’re black, can’t and shouldn’t aspire to look outside the ghetto for influence."― Saul Williams