More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Peace
- "Waging war we understand, but not waging peace, or at any rate less consciously so."― Fredrik Bajer
- "Nurses are an integral component of the health care system, and it is important that we recognize the over 2.7 million registered nurses for the significant work that they do."― Nathan Deal
- "I share the opinion of those of broader vision, who see in the signs of the time hope of humanity for peace."― Frank B. Kellogg