More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
More In Peace
- "The world knows that America will never start a war. This generation of Americans has had enough of war and hate… we want to build a world of peace where the weak are secure and the strong are just."― John F. Kennedy
- "But the memory of war weighs undiminished upon the people’s minds. That is because deeper than material wounds, moral wounds are smarting, inflicted by the so- called peace treaties."― Hjalmar Schacht
- "For a long time, I really struggled with the idea of being an actor because I really felt that I should be in the Peace Corps."― Camryn Manheim