More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Attitude
- "Bad attitudes will ruin your team."― Terry Bradshaw
- "Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms."― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- "Patton was living in the Dark Ages. Soldiers were peasants to him. I didn’t like that attitude."― Bill Mauldin