More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
More In Attitude
- "We can revolutionize the attitude of inner city brown and black kids to learning. We need a civil rights movement within the African-American community."― Henry Louis Gates
- "I think it’s your mental attitude. So many of us start dreading age in high school and that’s a waste of a lovely life. ‘Oh… I’m 30, oh, I’m 40, oh, 50.’ Make the most of it."― Betty White
- "When you are thwarted, it is your own attitude that is out of order."― Meister Eckhart