More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Attitude
- "Enhancing revenues will help us improve education and solve our infrastructure problems."― Roy Barnes
- "Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done."― Bo Bennett
- "Drugs are not the way to the light. They won’t lead to a fairy-tale life, they lead to suffering."― Layne Staley