More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Attitude
- "I’m not geeky but I have my geeky, corky moments, and then I’ve got some aspects of cool in me, I guess."― Nick Cannon
- "I’m only going to stand before God and give an account for my life, not for somebody else’s life. If I have a bad attitude, then I need to say there’s no point in me blaming you for what’s wrong in my life."― Joyce Meyer
- "It has been the experience of a lifetime to work with Catherine Middleton to create her wedding dress, and I have enjoyed every moment of it. It was such an incredible honor to be asked, and I am so proud of what we and the Alexander McQueen team have created."― Sarah Burton