More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
More In Attitude
- "A discipline I have observed is an attitude of love and reverence to people."― Bessie Head
- "Food is a fairly significant aspect of my life. I have struggled mightily with food. With my weight. And I’m conscious of it. So I have a sensitivity to people who struggle with their weight."― Tom Vilsack
- "I’ve never been out with any of the cast of Coronation Street. We’re all very close friends so it’s very much a professional attitude."― Richard Fleeshman