More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Attitude
- "I’m only going to stand before God and give an account for my life, not for somebody else’s life. If I have a bad attitude, then I need to say there’s no point in me blaming you for what’s wrong in my life."― Joyce Meyer
- "My family gave me values that have sustained me through situations that would challenge any person. My personal relationship with the Lord inspires me in all I do."― Kathy Ireland
- "The Stones are a different kind of group. I realized that when I joined them. It’s not really so much their musical ability, it’s just they have a certain kind of style and attitude which is unique."― Mick Taylor