More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Attitude
- "If you get a diagnosis, get on a therapy, keep a good attitude and keep your sense of humor."― Teri Garr
- "I got attention by being funny at school, pretending to be retarded, and jumping around with a deformed hand."― Leonardo DiCaprio
- "A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby’s temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who’s boss."― Tina Fey