More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Attitude
- "I care about the connection with the audience. Film is such a powerful medium. Movies can change the way people think."― Nicolas Cage
- "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."― Brian Tracy
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."― Doris Roberts