More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Peace
- "It is not possible to create peace in the Middle East by jeopardizing the peace of the world."― Aneurin Bevan
- "Afghanistan is very satisfied with Croatia’s participation in the NATO-led peace mission and expects Croatia to expand its contribution to peace restoration in Afghanistan to other areas as well."― Hamid Karzai
- "Don’t solicit feedback on your product, idea or your business just for validation purposes. You want to tell the people who can help move your idea forward, but if you’re just looking to your friend, co-worker, husband or wife for validation, be careful. It can stop a lot of multimillion-dollar ideas in their tracks in the beginning."― Sara Blakely