More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
More In Peace
- "My third appeal is to my fellow citizens in all countries: Help us to establish lasting peace in the world."― Joseph Rotblat
- "The only important thing I have to say is that my father never fought against his country."― Zinedine Zidane
- "Many people mistake our work for our vocation. Our vocation is the love of Jesus."― Mother Teresa