More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Peace
- "When Communist U.S.S.R. was a superpower, the world was better off. The right-wing media is trying to marginalize the peace movement."― Janeane Garofalo
- "In a case like Iraq the UN has again shown what important role it plays as the guarantor for protecting international peace and stability in the global political structure."― Anna Lindh
- "When His Holiness won the Nobel Peace Prize, there was a quantum leap. He is not seen as solely a Tibetan anymore; he belongs to the world."― Richard Gere