More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Peace
- "The surprising thing is that I was not funny in high school. I was always jealous of the funny kids because they always got the girls. I couldn’t tell a joke to save my life."― Seann William Scott
- "The Palestinian election is something that was really a turning point. It’s a mandate for peace."― Warren Christopher
- "If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships – the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together, in the same world at peace."― Franklin D. Roosevelt