More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
More In Peace
- "The very first lesson that I learnt from the Qur’an was the message of unity and peace."― Cat Stevens
- "They want to derail peace because they want to plunge Northern Ireland back into armed conflict."― Peter Mandelson
- "Wine and cheese are ageless companions, like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures."― M. F. K. Fisher