More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
More In Leadership
- "I recognize we will pay more attention when we have different leadership."― Octavia Butler
- "Yes, America must do the right thing, but to provide moral leadership, America must do it in the right way, too."― David Cameron
- "Servant leadership is the foundation and the secret of Sam Walton’s ability to achieve team synergy."― Michael Bergdahl