More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Leadership
- "I think one of the keys to leadership is recognizing that everybody has gifts and talents. A good leader will learn how to harness those gifts toward the same goal."― Benjamin Carson
- "Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."― Pete Hoekstra
- "Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership."― Colin Powell